Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How is everyone doing on their silver totals this season?

xterranomore

If it hasn't been wet it's been HOT so I haven't gotten out as much as I'd like. I just wondered what everybody's silver and wheatie counts were thus far this year?
If you don't mind sharing...please respond. I don't care if it's 1 or a zillion...was just curious. Thanks and HH:beers:

In a nutshell .. this year has sucked. No thanks in part to the new metal detecting shows that are out there now. Six silver dimes, one buff nickel, one liberty nickel and about 30 wheats.

Been a great first year with my explorer xs 57 silvers ytd 3 gold rings 1 returned 167 wheats... just posted pic on forum
Diggervance

5 hunts this year,
three silver,
and a handful of wheats.

life sure gets in the way of hunting sometimes! last year I got out hunting 197 times. . .

Silver?
34 Silver coins, 2 Silver Rings , Silver Spoon (Dated 1811)

We have been blessed with a nice site the last 2 months that has given up a ton of mercs. Only a couple of barbers but a lot of mercs and roosies. Its been a lot of fun but we like the old stuff...and most of that comes from our field sites and it will be a while before we can get to them.

93 silver with a lot of barbers and a couple seated....Don't keep track of the wheats..............Getting pretty dry for digging...................

I wish you a healthy and speedy recovery.
I'm not sure what my silver number is but I think it is around 20. Wheat cents I have no idea as I just chuck them in a pile.:clapping:

silver is at 161 and wheats are...gotta be around 4 or 5 hundred. I keep track of the wheats by day but i don't add them up til the end of the year. I pretty much keep track of all my finds plus where I found them. That way if I am having a problem trying to come up with a spot to detect i can look back at previous places I have been to that produced. Sometimes it pays off but I usually try yo keep finding new places. Have fun man and keep a diggin.

Will be MUCH better when the crop fields are ready. I'm looking forward to it.