Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How long does the Batteries last?

RNB

I'm thinking about designing a Dual Charger to go with our At Power Pro Lithium Rechargeable Batt Packs for the ATX Machine...... Any input?

I heard they burn through Batteries?

Joe.. RNB INNOVATIONS

Sounds great to me. I have been saving to buy three packs; one for my ATPro and two for the ATX.
I have not seen any update from John Edmonton on how long his ATPro is lasting...
I charge my ATPro's NiMH cells when the bars get to one after a hunt.
I charge my ATX's NiMH cells after 11 or 12 hours of use. I still have about 45-50 minutes of
detecting when the ATX gives me the yellow light for a low battery warning.

How long are the packs lasting in the ATPros?

Booty Hunter:
It just might be time to replace them OR you may just have one bad cell.
If you do not have a cell tester such as the Maha Power Ex C9000 goes for about $55.00
or the BT-C700 V2.2 Battery Charger Analyzer Tester for about $25 (I have this one) you may want to invest in one.

These units can:
o Charge:
o Discharge:
o Discharge Refresh:
o Charge Test:
o Quick Test:
o Calculate the cell's capacity (XXXX mAh of the cell)
With either of these you can charge and analyze each cell, 4 at a time and then choose a balanced set by comparing to the actual capacity to the printed rating on the cell. This may take a couple of days as the cells are cycled between full charge and full discharge 12 times. They will accept AAA, AA, C, D cells of either NiCad or NiMH. C and D acceptance require optional adapters.

I get about 9 hours good useable time before the yellow light comes on. A lot of times it is defendant on the temperature.

My cells are all the same, but may need replaced. After charging, my batteries only get up to 1.37 volts. What are your favorite brand of rechargables? right now I have energizer.