Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How long has it been? :D :D Went on a seek and recovery

Ralph In CT

mission into the storage area here...

Hi Folks...

Found the XLT... Still in pristine shape, albeit covered with dust bunneeze... and they were multiplying :D :D :D

Found "duh Gaff Bag" filled with `tecting gear... pulled out the NiMh'ers & NiCads... cycled them babeeze to see iffen they would still hold a charge... after being idle for quite some time... still goodo....

Headed up to Peter Uh-GUNN-Quit, Maine fer the week.. figured I'd take a shot and see iffen I still can use that "PC onna steeeek" (Ack-Medz brother-in-law) and do a little beach combing :D :D :D

We'll see... ;) If anything turns up, I'll be sure to post up....

Now iffen I can remember how to turn this thing on and tweak it .... LMAO!!! :D ;)

duh Gaff ;)

n/t

I probably had somethin to do with that tremor up there in the fine State of Maine!! Taking the XLT outta the bag after a few yearz!! :rofl: :rofl:

Yepper.... we felt it... sounded like a freight train out our front door... :yikes: :yikes:

The floor of the condo actually vibrated... no problem tho... I had been in one out in L.A. a wayz back.... now, THOSE are quakes!! :D :D :D

Got on the beach fer a few hours.. remembered how to turn on the XLT... and even tweak it... joosta like riden a bike.... :rofl:

I didn't find anything of import... but, found fitty cents... 2 quuterz... one at 4 and a half ... and the udder at + - 8 inches... both clad... but who cares... Pink (Elaine or "Rover" as I wuz calling her :D :D ) was digging fer me... ;) It was just nice to hear that "zing" in the cans...

Hadda blast with Pink... did a ton of eating... some fantastic din-dinz & breakfasts... hit L.L.Bean's .. StoneWall Kitchen... did NOT get hung up in the "outlets"... I'd rather stick my tongue in one!! :rofl: :rofl: Met up with a high school friend of ours up in "Where's Waldo In Waldoboro" ... hit Lake Dharma-Scotty (Damariscotta) (sp) fer a quick visit....

Udder than that? As The Rajun Cajun sayeth: Life's good!! :) :D