Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How many of you have found one of these?

REVIER

Dog license's...can't count how many I have found and still finding, but this is a first for me.
Just one cool or odd thing on every hunt is all I ask and this qualifies even if it has no real worth.

n/t

nope...not me, but a buddy of mine found one of the first cat licenses issued in our area...I think it was from the 30's? I'll ask him again, he was right proud of it as you should be of yours!:thumbup:
Mud

I have found many dog tags. I have never seen a cat tag. That is crazy... KEN. Ind

First cat license - I mean who licenses cats??

r[size=large]Ya want to control the cat population, let a few Jack Russell Terriers loose in the area. They'll control the cats like the cats control the rats.

HH[/size]

Neat cat tag! I can't believe they actually want the owner to register kitty lol.

From Overland Park, KS city website:

Cat Regulations

The city does not have a leash law for cats; however, Animal Control does respond to cat complaints, particularly if the cat has harmed someone or damaged property.

Before contacting Animal Control to pick up your neighbor's cat, try talking to your neighbor. Chances are, he or she had no idea the cat was out, much less damaging your property.

Cat control:

Cats must be under the control of their owner, keeper or harborer at all times.

A cat is out of control if: