Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How many of you have owned a manual ground balance detector prior to the T2??

B

buttondigger

It really will make all the difference in the world. The T2 rocks, the rest just roll.:wiggle: Tex

It was one of the detectors I miss the most and it was not because of the ground balance, but a all around good detector. It was my Shadow X5 that surprises me more than once what it could see the big boys missed. I also had the Tejon which too was a good detector, but no X5 and hoping this new T-2 will be as good as my X5, but with tone ID I can adjust to some of the different types of places I hunt, faster response time and it sounds like the T-2 will be very easy to ground balance. Just got to see how I will ground balance and feel I probably will use the grab feature, then go and adjust it slightly positive. Just have to see what happens once I can get out, so I will just be reading other reports for now, thinking on some site to try and dreaming of all the good coins I will find with it.

Rick