Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How many of you hunt with Tracking on all the time?

I use it always since much of the dirt I hunt is a conglomeration of different soils hauled in to build artificial urban areas but I also make a point of occasionally doing a manual GB. The vast majority of the time there is just a couple of numbers difference if any at all. That is with the Legend , ymmv.

You're going to get a lot of different answers on that topic LOL What does the manual suggest? I personally have seen tracking run way to high on the Equinox series because it was tracking all the iron in the ground and that in turn will diminish performance. I also can tell you that your conditions are NOT the same as mine or anyone else as far as that goes. Don't be afraid to experiment in live targets not air test or fresh planted coins.
HH Jeff

If I remember right, when I had a Nokta relic, the manual said not to use tracking unless needed for the area. I was talking to a buddy last night and he said he runs tracking all the time on his legend. He didn't on other detectors in the past.