Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How many of you would like to see an inline probe for the XTerra?

Like the Sunray X-1?
It makes locating the target so much easier and you save tons of time.
Apparently Minelab won't let Sunray in on the technology required, for patent reasons, so I think it would be great if Minelab made one as an accessory.
Anyway, just thinking out loud.
HH
MM

The thing is.....everything adds up so as long as the pricing is right and not over the top yes it would be a nice option to have. Anything to make the already fun X-Terra series even better is a bloody good thing!
cheers!

It would sell for $179 US Nugget, and you would have to import it yourself as nobody sells probes for coin machines in Oz.
Mick Evans.

Why spend big bucks to clutter up a super light and easy to handle unit besides it pinpoints on a dime..These type pinpointers originated for the Explorer which was a hassle for many to pinpoint.
Certainly not a plus for an X-terra and might more wisely spend the bucks on an acc. coil. or perhaps some detector acc's. Heck many might like it and many may just work on their pinpointing so I guess its a matter of choice and has spread to many models as now Sunray makes them for many units...Personally I think its overkill for the present X-terra models and may be cost prohibitve for Minelab or even Sunray to produce as will they sell...

$179 US ? Bloody hell mate you have to be kidding! I'd rather buy another coil and have some cash left over. Besides pinpoint is pretty good on the Terra.
Cheers!