Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How many remember the very first detector you started the hobby with and how long ago ??

Still my favorite beep an dig. With little cheat mtr.
My light weight setup. Sovereign GT
Bagged box. Just swinging shaft an coil.
13" Ultimate coil. Coiltek 5×10.
Nel 3.5×6 Snake coil.

Attachments

• IMG_20230723_164930.jpg
    IMG_20230723_164930.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 73
Sadly my first detector was a Radio Shack kit. Purchased with my long time savings of allowance money.
Plastic box with a radio antenna rod and pc board coil. If I scuffed the coil on a quarter it might beep. Soured me for many years.
I go my ACE 250 as an adult and wow it found many coins and one 925 ring. Now being on the older side of things I can say I was interested in detecting but was lacking the information to make a purchase of a good Detector.

Sadly my first detector was a Radio Shack kit. Purchased with my long time savings of allowance money.
Plastic box with a radio antenna rod and pc board coil. If I scuffed the coil on a quarter it might beep. Soured me for many years.
I go my ACE 250 as an adult and wow it found many coins and one 925 ring. Now being on the older side of things I can say I was interested in detecting but was lacking the information to make a purchase of a good Detector.
Good to see ya coming back.
Found my first gold palladium earrings with the 250. Sweet machine.
Rang solid nickel. Always dig them nickel...