Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How much is a etrac with warranty till 2021 worth?

Joedaddy276

I recently purchased a etrac used,original buyer purchased mar 29,2018 he never registered it so I did and it has a warranty till mar 29 2021.looks and works brand new and I mean brand new,headphones never used at all and i haven't even used the detector myself besides air testing in hotel room.i don't know what I want to do with it so I'm really just fishing I have a nox 800 so it and the etrac could be perfect combo but I've always wanted a deus but cant afford to put that much into another detector.having the nox 800 do I really need a deus? What is the deus besides light and fast!? Not nocking it but the nox is light and fast! What do yall think? I need direction maybe one of you experienced folks can tell me to pull back my reigns and reassure me.lol have a good one

-- moved topic --

It's worth keeeeping !!!! Just look at the finds a member named "floodplaindetector" pulls out of the ground !!!!!!!!! Incredible !!!! If he can do all that with the E-Trac, well so can you and all that use the power of the E-Trac !!!!

Thanks roadapple.your or only correct and that's how I feel too I'm just overthinking alot of the times.

is what a particular person is willing to pay at a given point in time--and that varies.
New models coming out will affect it too--people like new toys; if others are selling their etracts and there is suddenly an abundance of them.....:surrender:

The prices of the Etrac had been pretty buoyant but since the latest Minelab offering has come out the prices basically have dropped like a lead balloon,bottom line its a buyers market at the moment and ongoing as well i would think.

People alas are after bargains and unless you price it accordingly then it could take some time for it too sell,trouble is what folks think a detector is worth and what folks are prepared to pay could be 'poles apart'

I have the same question. I have the 800 and think what’s the difference between the Deus. I think the Deus may have an edge. Not sure what options are out there

It does have a slight edge on some nail"seperation" test for sure if its tweaked just right but the nox in multi has advantages over a dues on some things too and cost 400 less that said I'd like a dues just because. Yeah thanks guys I well know all that worth what I can get mumbo that's no help but thanks for your opinions.really I was just fishing for a possible dues trade cause the etrac is mint and less than 2 months old.the smart move though is keep what I have and go swinging.really though thanks for letting me spin my wheels and giving your point of views,mega your probly right about the nox hurting etrac value.