Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How much is my Sov gt worth???

borntofli

I have a sov gt excellent condition w/ 10" and 15" coils.. What is a fair asking price???

I think I overpayed when I bought it, payed $800 and them bought a wot for it.....I have a few extras, bag, control box cover...

I was thinking in the $750 range, but don't know if that is fair.....

I have an excal and thats all I use now.... I have found 14 rings and other jewelery in the water and have found only 1 ring and a bunch of clad in the dry sand...

Any input would be appreciated......

You should be able to get more for it if you sell the WOT separately. A clean WOT with cover just sold on Ebay the other day for $190 plus shipping. A very clean GT with the 10" coil, box and everything that comes stock should bring around $750 plus shipping on Ebay.

At least that much. Think I heard stock GT package with no extra coils has gone here and there on Ebay for over $800 due to the Minelab price increase on a new GT, though I haven't looked myself to confirm that kind of used price on Ebay.

and you are correct, my ring finds in the water far outweigh what I find in the dry sand......That is a fair price on the GT, I'm sure it will sell quickly. HH