Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How much

Daniel A.

OK people question for everyone how much have you spent repairing a detector out of warranty not modifications just repairs. Dan

Zero, so far.

In recent years I've used a Bounty Hunter Lone Star, a Tesoro LoboST, Minelab Quattro and mostly a White's MXT. Never a single glitch in any of them. I've run the MXT so hard I can't imagine it still working, but it's like the Energizer Bunny. I probably found the most coins with the Bounty Hunter, but it has never complained. I finally sold the Lobo because I didn't use it much, but the others have all definitely paid for themselves over the years.

Marc

In my 35 years with the hobby, ZERO. And, I have owned all major brands at one time or another. HH jim tn

I spent maybe $40 to $50 on a coil and lower shaft for a Garrett Master Hunter ADS II that was given to me. It was missing the coil and shaft when I got it. I had to modify the coil wiring to make it work, as Garrett no longer carried the original coil.