Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How often does Tesoro come out with a new unit?

:rofl:

Clad to be here said:
Does anyone know?

When they make a significant improvement over there offered product line of detectors.

They are not like the compeditors who give their old machine a new paint job every few years & say its a new-got-to-have machine.

HaRM

I've read where Tesoro makes more money in the commercial market than they make in their hobby department, so I guess they're not worried about hobby sales. They're certainly not selling as many Tejons, Vaqueros, and Cibolas as they did when they first came out. Not possible.

Thats a question only Tesoro can answer and using Tesoro's over the years when needed and no set timetable. I do know they are right on top for service after the sale even with real old units and don't rush putting out units that need immediate updates and build a quality unit at a fair price.

I would like to see a fresh water unit in the umax design with coin check button like the X2 .

The funny thing is even with aging models they are still some of the best metal detectors today.

You don't need to make a new model every year? I really think they need to combine a few models to make about 3 land detectors,1-2 water. You don't need seven land models. IMHO

Mike

coincheck on a water unit.... heck, Id be happy with the sens, thresh, and GB all on the outside of ANY vlf water unit.

Don't forget color changes

HH
Mike