Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How sweet it is.

TerryEastTexas

Check it out. Got my new Toyota Tacoma with my Legend out front, a sunny cool fall day, a pasture with finds and history. Shoot, it don't get any better than that!!!
20231115_115127.jpg

Gotta love the new wheels. Now for all the little add ons and mods to make it just yours….. its never ending…….I know…….😂😂

Gotta love the new wheels. Now for all the little add ons and mods to make it just yours….. its never ending…….I know…….😂😂
Please tell me you didn’t add tinted windows and curb feelers :poke:
🫢🤣🤣

Off road bumpers. 10,000 watts of lights.
And 12,000 lb winch front and back.
Kick ars sounds is great too.
Though I'm saving up for Elons new antigravity drive for getting up those mountains

I have a 2018 f150 with 5.0, 10 speed automatic, on my highway trips I get 21-22 mpg. It replaced my 00 E350 van with a 7.3. Get up to 21 mpg hiway with that old boat, sold it after driving it 22 years, 501k miles on it. Never any engine or trans issues, but replaced all the bolt on components under the hood thru the years. Waterpumps, steering, alternators, vac pumps, etc. What a beast!