Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How the heck did this turn up in a Milwaukee, WI park??

I've spent years coinshooting Milwaukee, WI parks and surprises definitely do happen from time to time! This turned up just 3 inches deep in turf where that depth generally means it was dropped within 25 years or so.

It looks like a Civil War era bullet to me, though the location seems to be awfully unlikely for that, but stranger things have happened. I thought I'd post some pictures here and ask you relic hunters to help me identify it. I have more pictures I can email too.

So guys, what do you think this is???

Thanks!

Rich M

...though I wish you would have said it is a rare and valuable type of bullet only shot from Robert E. Lee's gun, but it's still a keeper!