Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How The RNB Battery Worked On My AT Pro:thumbup:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
16 hours and 40 minutes got me down to 2 bars. We can only guess how many more hours the battery pack would work until it completely goes dead.Maybe another 10 or 15 hours? I am happy with mine.The real bonus for me will be hunting in the cold weather. My rechargeable Enloop rechargeables drop one bar after about 2-3 hours.

RNB is coming out with a dual charger for ATX users, so only one charger can be used instead of two to charge up a pair of battery sticks.

At that rate the RNB will be lasting 2-3 times that of my MiMH cells.
Now we have to find out how long they will last in the ATX.
Saving on opening / closing the battery compartment, and longer run times area pushing me in the RNB direction.

Thanks

I am too scared to try anything other than what Garrett says to use. I just bought 5 sets of 8 Duracell rechargeables that match the ones Garrett provides. But maybe after a few years of many people using them without issues, would change my mind.