Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How to go about getting a manual :shrug:

DW-BGW

Hi All, I know this is the Tesoro forum but I was wondering if anyone would know how to go about getting a Troy Shadow X5 users manual. The reason I ask here is, if I remember right Tesoro and Troy work together on his detectors. So if anyone as one and wants to make a copy, I'd gladly pay for your time. Thanks and HH, Don.

Tesoro worked on the X2,the X3 and X5 range had been made by Fisher for Troy,so possibly either get in contact with Try himself or maybe Fisher maybe able to help.

Check your mail box,that should help you :thumbup:

This will be interesting and I can't wait to get together with you on the October 10th D.O.R., unless I change it as that's during deer season and Mont Jr. and I plan to be up in the woods out of Heppner [size=small](unless all goes well early on in the hunt)[/size]. Maybe I ought to e-mail everyone and let them know about a change in the meeting date. :rolleyes:

Anyway, if you are thinking about getting one, shoot me an e-mail. If you did get one, e-mail me anyway and let me know which search coils you have for it.

Monte

Hi Monte, looking forward to the club outing to hear the stories, and see the finds from the ghost town outing :clapping:. Back to the x5 yep I picked one up, you can see pictures of it on the forum classified. Silverman is the seller. Yep will be interesting to see how it stacks up against the IDX Pro, and the Bandido II microMAX.:starwars: Shoot me a e-mail. HH, Don