Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

how to interchange earphones and headphnes in underwater unit

SERIC

The waters of the lake where I live unfortunately are cold almost all year. In addition to the dry suit, I must also use a 5 mm neoprene hood. The neoprene hood greatly attenuates the sound of the headphones on the outside. I tried to put the headphones under the hood but in this way it allows the entry of annoying cold water. So I wanted to replace the headphones with waterproof earphones that let you have the sound directly inside the ear and do not hold the hood up. I would also like to be able to replace the earphones with headphones when the season allows it. Is there a waterproof plug that allows me to interchange headphones and earphones? We speak of depth of only 2-3 meters max.
Thanks to those who want to advise me.
Seric

i didnt see what detector you are using. CTX connectors are really good and we use them on the CTX and Xcals. You could use heat tube to build up the cable. If you get it fixed you could always put the buds in your ears..... then use gun protector muffs over your hood to reduce the noise and keep your ears warm.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sensor-connector-M12-waterproof-male-female-straight-angle-screw-threaded-plug-coupling-4-5-8-Pin/32837681843.html

Dew can these connectors be used with an Equinox 600? I saw somewhere a connector that worked well but the post didn't specify where to get them!

CJ