Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How to make the ATX go deeper in wet salt water sand

Good video Carter...another way to do that a bit quicker is to ground balance to the air at a foot or 2 above the ground. Puts the ground balance back to pretty much zero just the same as a factory pre-set.

Bearkat

bearkat4160 said:
Good video Carter...another way to do that a bit quicker is to ground balance to the air at a foot or 2 above the ground. Puts the ground balance back to pretty much zero just the same as a factory pre-set.

Bearkat

You are spot on Bk, by GB'ing in air away from conductive influences you remove the "GB" discrimination...........this method is the same as "we" have been using with the Infinium LS for many years............also named Auto Setup or the 10sec setup method.................it's on one of my videos located on Photo Bucket.

Also keep in mind, if a Freq. adjust is required/performed for the area before a hunt, that to will reset to factory default when the "R/P" button is held down when ATX is switched on.

:cheers:
ivanll
:ausflag:

Is that coil on the TDI mentioned on one video as being a 12" mono coil a real "Mono" coil or a "Dual Field" coil ? .............over here a TDI Mono coil have a sticker on to indicate it's a "TDI OZ Single Field" coil.

:cheers:
ivanll
:ausflag:

Wow! Thanks for posting this! I'm going to try this with my newly acquired infinium next time I go out.