Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

how to make your own ear muff style headphones

rewmarshall

Zoom More
Views

OK so i seen a pair of the cp6 headphones so i got looking around and now you can buy the adapter for ws4 headphones for $24.00 from xp that lets you use any 3.5 m jack head phones
then i found for $19.00 at your big orange hardware store, Howard Leight Sync Stereo Earmuffs with Audio Input Jack, the look exactly like the ones that the cp6 are made out of then get you a small male to male 3.5 adapter and some velcro or double sided tape and stick the adapter to the headphones plug it all in and your done then if you really love them you can remove the dues LCD and use them on any detector using the earphones stock cord and a 1/8 to 3.5 adapter or get a cord that goes 1/8 to 3.5 then you got a pair of muff style earphones that you can use on your deus or your outher detectors

XP DEUS WS4 Wireless Headphone Adapter
Convenient jack output adpter attaches to the back of the WS4 headphone LCD earcup. Allows the use of an alternative headphone of your choice. Built in audio jack output (3.5mm, 1/:geek:. Use the WS4 in your pocket or in a waterproof armband. See the target ID on the LCD. The WS4 can be used as a small but very efficient remote to adjust the most important settings.

Howard LeightSync Stereo Earmuffs with Audio Input Jack