Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

how to open case?

Bling

any ideas on how to open the case of a Sovereign XS2A Pro ? i need to replace the 2 toggle switch's and cant get the case open???

Bling,at the coil connector there are two screws on each side.Theses two screws should be all you need to remove the box.Put your headphone plug in the jack to help move very gentle to slide the box lose.After two-three inches with box open disconnect the battery connector plug wire..Usually with the box off the shield cover can be removed easy first take the paper clip off and by just bending the cover to clear your tray will enable you to slid the shield off.Hope this helps.HH Ron

yeh its hung on the bottom of the face plate.i can pull the top of the face plate out about 1/2" but bottom wont move. i will try again. thanks all.

got it! man that thing was tight at the bottom.thanks guys it all helped.