Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Huge gold ring today.....

JimGilmore

My hunt yielded $ 3.30 ,1 chucky cheese token and a 14k ring that said baby and would fit an infants hand.
The ring weighs in at .6 grams.

It is nice to know that if it was a big ring I would find it

Nice finds! I would take a gold earring back right about now!

Jim,, you been finding some nice bling here lately. I am glad you are doing good. That gold makes your heart pump alittle. Nice job... KEN. from Ind.

Nice gold ring

Yes, I have been on it so to speak. again I was hunting in two places. Both locations I hunted in minimun discrim and max sensitivity.
The first was a bus stop grass area where kids and people gater and sit waiting for the bus. Had a little difficulty next to a junction box that caused a bit of interference. I think it is how the power comes into the movie theater that is next to that bus stop.
The second spot I had only a small amount of interference becaus its a bark chip playground and the playground is lots of heavy tublar steel. So getting the clean sweep close to the stuff is a little hard. There are a few spots that give off signals where I cannot dig deep enough and I think it is heavy buried metal from playground equipment they just left. Its below the ground cover under the barkchips.

Again thank you all for your comments. I appreciate hearing what you think. Yeah this ring does not even come done to the base of my pinky's nail but hey, it says 14k.

Jim,

Sorry I'm coming in late on this. What metal detector were you using, settings , etc.?

Thanks,

ToddB64