Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunt of 4/18/14 Lots of goodies

407floyd

Lots of fun stuff found on this hunt. Wheat cents were 1911-1955, Nickels were dateless V, 1937D buffalo, and a 1944D that should be silver, but all indications are, it's nickel; 2 different lady's compacts, a couple of wrist watch faces, a pocket watch, a 'rope' belt buckle, a pretty old looking Girl Scout slide, a bone pocket knife, a Coca Cola/ Olympics pin, a brass nozzle, a naked lady flipping coin, an Aladdin's Castle token, a Navy button, some saddle bling, lip stick, a printer's block, a flower brooch, a 1977 Hot Wheels car, and a square/ hollow piece of silver with a gold design on top which I have no idea what might have been. Lots of the other typical relics like shells, slugs, and brass things.

407floyd--

You really made a haul there! On your 1944-D nickel, if it is NOT silver , you have a rare off-metal error! You might want to have it checked out. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

I found a naked lady flip coin a while back, turns out the lady is Jackie Kennedy! Made famous by Larry flint and hustler nude pics that were published back in the day. At least that's the history behind mine. Yours could be a different one.

Is the silver thing with the gold a fancy part of belt hardware? The part the end of the belt slides into?