Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HuntHu with no. 5 frequency

John 71

Went to a park and it has been hunted a lot. Using park 2 and 5 frequency got 3.42 in class. It makes the 600 quiet. A lot easier to hunt with. Find nickels a lot easier. But if you have a I d no. In 34 or higher and makes a gurgling sound its iron. No. 21 is caps. But but easier to get clad. I found some coins up to 8 in.. and the ground here is dry and it is clay. Just testing it out.

John71 ... the soil here and around Corpus Christi Texas is dry, hard, and clay like.
Makes digging with a hand spade a real chore ... we need some rain bad!.
Not far from my house is a middle school with a large sports field and an elementary at the back of that.
Have hunted there for a few years ... lots of trash but have found silver coins so I know some are there.
Have used Explorers, E-Trac, CTX, Sovereign, AT pro, CZ5, DFI, and XP Deus detector over the years.
Find a ring now and then but pull tabs and can slaw make ring hunting hard.
Have been wanting to take the new EQ600 out to see how it will do.
I usually just dig the very high coin tones trying for silver but a solid nickle sound will get my attention now and then.

Good morning Sir, my name is john and i have just move here to the CC area. I was in the MDAW and since i am new to Tx i am trying to find metat detecting firends and information.i would greatly appreciate your help. I see there is no metal detecting club in CC so dont know who to turn to. You can reach me at 607-345-7000 anytime. Thank You so much John