Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

hunting gold jewelry with the orx

Monte------You're a Gypsy with all this moving!---You should have stayed at that nice little place in Vale---or the one in Arlington---or the one in Portland---or------! :)
Del, due to health issues and my impaired mobility, my getting around wasn't great and it helped to have a useful son close-by. Most of the degrading issues have occurred since my on-the-job injury in June of 2010. You add blood clots in my left leg, groin-to-ankle, in April of '11, surgery to remove part of my left foot in December of '12, then I was doing okay after a divorce in '13 when I moved to Arlington. A nice place but not 'centralized' for my oldest and youngest sons.

So, in Oct. of 2015, I moved to Vale where I bought a house and was at just about mid-point between Monte Jr. in Portland Oregon and Bryan in Farmington Utah.

Then in January of '16, Monte received a lump of cash so he also wanted out if the environment in Portland and he moved his family to Vale, also. Then I had cervical spine surgery in Aug. Of '18 leaving me with a fake disk and some vertebrea fused. March of ' 19 blood clots in my right leg, groin-to-ankle. In 2020 I had more issues with the herniated disks at a few spots in my back, especially the L5-S1 which leaves me with more pain and limits mobility due to ciatic nerve problems.

Then in the hospital Dec. 21-28 of 2020 with Covid 19, leaving me more weakend and needing a walker March of '21 my son moved to Texas and my house also sold, so he went back up to Oregon to load a truck with my stuff and we came down here.

I bought this house May 27th and we started on some needed, as well as ddesired, remodeling. This place is quite impressive and the only thing left to help mae it more appealing to buyers is to paint the entire outside.

I had considered moving 'back home to Utah, but when in the Hospital Nov.. 8th to Dec. 14th with a really bad case of pneumonia as well as being in a diabetic coma when they took me in unconscious, Monte and his wife stopped by for a visit. They let me know they were thinking of selling their house and moving to Utah.

So, there you have it. Why my moves, and the dependence to be close to my two good kids. Well, with this move I will be close to both of them, and I'll find a smaller-size house to make things easier on me. My plan or concept? Make this my last move, work at getting better, then put in what limited hunt time I will have using the excellent set of detectors I own right now.

I'll givd The Legend a go, but I am well outfitted right now. This move will also put me close to one of the better VA Hospitals and that is a good and necessary thing.

Monte

Last edited: