Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunting in a high trash area with the G2 and 5X10 coil.

Ray(Ca)

Took the G2 and 5X10 coil to a park near my house yesterday. I decided to hunt the trashiest tab and screw cap area's that I have avoided in the past. These are cement picnic benches with BBQ's. With disc set at 55 the ground sounded like a machine gun so I turned up the disc to 80 (yea I know that I will miss the small gold). I was amazed at how I was able to pick out the copper cent's, dimes and quarters amongst the huge amount of trash. Then came this nice 84 signal but I could tell it was being masked by a bottle cap but I went ahead and dug it anyway. Up came this nice silver ring. I ended up getting my 5.00 in clad (this is my goal each time I hit this park). I'm not a clad hunter but hey it's better than working! The G2 is amazing in high trash and I'll take on any tab/cap/junk spot with complete confidence that I can pull out the good stuff.

HH,
Ray

Ring2-10-2012002.jpg

Way to go in the area's that are just covered up in the trash!!! Cool find. Keep us posted !!!!:teknetics:/:fisher:#1