Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunting with the 705- Impression

SandPhantom

So far Im impressed with the 705. Hunted Beaches wet/dry sand. School yards and parks and have found some nice coin with the stock coil. This machine is easy to setup and sounds off solid on quarters, nickels, and pennys. No jewelry yet. Im still trying to figure out the nickels since they sound off and act like aluminum trash. I have a few coils coming in to try and see the differences. I will test the detector in Nevada and California for a few months while traveling for the USAF. But, in Texas as an all around it has done well.

Travelling for the USAF-what a GREAT opportunity to hunt different areas! :thumbup:---Wish I would have thought of that when I was in the AF---wouldn't have done any good anyway-they DIDN'T EVEN MAKE detectors back then. :biggrin: ---You got a good detector in that 705!--------Del

DIG all them nickel signals, they could be gold! I will dig 500 nickels, pulltab signals with the SLIGHT chance it may be gold..........you never know, and with the price of gold going up it will be well worth it when you dig one

Congrats on the 705. I am glad you like it. The nickle signals will bounce some. I dig them anyway, Beale.

Those nickels are tricky but, in 3 months I found more nickels with my X-70 than I did in 4 years with the old MXT.

18.75klhz 9" concentric coil is hotter on nickels than the stock 7.5klhz. Im using it now good on jewlry and trinkets likes quarters too.Probably wont put 7.5klhz back on . Like 18.75 too much. Good luck:wiggle: