Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunting with the Epic coil

SWMO Mark

Finally got me a Epic coil for my Smart. After using it for about 2 hours, at a hard hunted civil war camp, I think I am gonna be happy with it The area I tested it at is a local park that was the site of a CW camp and battle. Most of the area hunters have pretty much given up on the area since it has been hunted so hard, finds are very hard to find. My first signal was nice and solid and turned out to be a 56 cal bullet at 12". Decided to see how it would work in a area that had a lot of iron signals from a old barb wire fence. Dug 2 69 cal. round balls between 6-8" deep. One of them was in the same hole as a rusty piece of wire. Moved into a different area and got a nice signal that was close to 8" deep underneath 4-5 fist sized rocks, signal was a brass attachment hook. Total for 2 hours, 3 minie balls, 2 round balls, 1 brass hook, the plunger off of a Williams cleaner, 1 lump of lead splatter. Cant wait to try the Epic on some other CW camps. Definitely happy with the coil. Mark

Glad that you like EPIC, Mark :)

Another one new coil is on it's way - listed as standart with the new Vista MINI MAX:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUEvSk1Vb3o

Soon will be available for all Vistas

Yes - for all Vistas. The first one for Vista GOLD will be on test after two-three days. For all other Vistas - too.

The new 5,7" round DD coils will be delivered in such boxes.
The coils are already available for all our PI units, Vista GOLD, Vista SMART, Vista MINI, Vista MINI MAX, Vista WARRIOR.

[attachment 311939 1.jpg]

[attachment 311940 2.jpg]

[attachment 311941 3.jpg]

[attachment 311942 4.jpg]