Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hurricane Matthew finds

Sanderling

Had a good day at the beach on Monday 10/10/2016 finding $5.04 in coins, all clad :angry: and a 925 tennis bracelet which was CZ. Followed up the next day and found hardly anything - 39 cents. The beach is a fickle mistress.

Nice silver bracelet.

No 1715 treasure this year?

Great finds and I'm guessing a great after a hurricane hunting story/memory. I so wanted to take a week trip there but didn't know where or the beat timing on how too.

Hear ya bootyhound, I like the busy hunts too. Don't seem to get as tired for some reason. Guess the excitement of what is next keeps me energized some. No 1715 treasure sdesic, I am too far north for any of that. Someone may have found some around Vero or Wabassa, but I have not heard anything. Rottonr we are still getting big waves and erosion here from Nicole. Never too late to take a week and come to the beach. Thanks all for your interest and posts.

Keep up those good finds!:cheers: