Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hush little "Baby", don't say a word...

BigCatDaddy

'cause Papa's gonna hunt with a different kinda bird!! I took Baby's (GTAx 1250) batteries out and put her back in her bag and got out my water gear for the latest hunts. Monday, I headed out for a 4 hour hunt in the water using the AT Pro/5 x 8 coil/Grey Ghost Amphibian rig. No bling this time, but scooped plenty of coins. Here's the take for the day, not too bad.

[attachment 271876 0_monloot.jpg]

James (Matt C to you guys) and I decided to find some new water to hit and did pretty well on Thursday. James is recovering from a broken heel and I'm sure a little water time is just what the doctor ordered for some good physical and mental therapy. Here he is with one of his Excal rigs.
[attachment 271877 0_jamjam.jpg]
I started off using my Seahunter Mark II, just back form the Garrett Hospital. They had replaced all of the o-rings and put all new connectors and some other stuff too!! I used it for about an hour, but quickly grew tired of finding bobby pins and pieces of wire. I did get one penny with it. I switched over to the AT Gold/5 x 8 coil/Grey Ghost Amphibian phones rig and got back at it. Not too much in the way of loot in here, but not too bad either. James and I both scored 2 rings, he coming out with a silver and a Tungsten Carbide one and me with a junker and a small GOLD band.

Here's James's loot!!

[attachment 271878 0_jamloot.jpg]
And here's my take, more junk than loot, but a long as I managed a bit of GOLD, it's all good!!
[attachment 271879 0_jammyloot.jpg]

And here's a closeup of the little goldie!!

[attachment 271880 0_jammyring.jpg]
I had a scare out in the water today, my scoop slid off of my sifter and we spent about a half hour looking for it. Was really glad when we finally found it. WHEW!!! After we decided to call it a day, we were both ready for, you guessed it, some good ol' Texas BBQ!! It was about a 45 min. drive away to get to the joint, but man, was it worth it. James had a big ol' T-bone steak and I scarfed down sausage and brisket, both plates served with all the fixins!! Well worth the drive!!

All right! More Gold for the Big Cat! :cheers:

:thumbup:

Good hunt for both of you.:clapping: