Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I’m glad to be back

cal wells(ny)

I have been really busy for a long while I used to be on the treasure depot I have been running the 2500 for a lot of years today I got the z link im vary impressed going to make life a lot easier now i just got to wait for the snow to melt im in the southern tier of ny hope you’re all doing well im really glad to be back metal detecting again

I have been really busy for a long while I used to be on the treasure depot I have been running the 2500 for a lot of years today I got the z link im vary impressed going to make life a lot easier now i just got to wait for the snow to melt im in the southern tier of ny hope you’re all doing well im really glad to be back metal detecting again
Well then.
Welcome back.
Start hitting those big mall and apartment complex ice piles.
Found my best ever heavy palladium big carrots ring in the Ice.
Looked just like Ice.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Ya I have been contemplating the Z Link, it sure would make things easier. Seems like we get a good day then it snows ,enough already with the weather.