Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I ain't dead yet.

Tinfoil

Well thought I would let you guys know I ain't dead yet. For all the old guys I hope you are still swinging. I still hunt a little. Can't get out much because of Pat and the damn Cancer. She is in remission but I still have to stick around alot. HH May all your days be filled with GOLD. Later Jerry aka Tinfoil

God Bless you both Jerry. I am in the same situation here . My wife has Leiomyosarcoma and the chemo totally failed. We are doing alternative treatments and believe we are winning a little at a time. Treasure hunting outings are rare and my job is here and support as is yours.
All the best to you both and I will pray for a recovery.
John London

So nice to see your post. And may God be with you ,and Pat.......... we will all be praying fine Sir..

Hey bud, good to see your post(s) and that you are still around. I think about you on occasion when I fire up my now 3rd F 75. Good luck. HH jim tn

Hello Tin',

Please tell Pat, that there are many folk all around the word, who are thinking of her, and by the power of thought, reaching out to you both.
Give Pat an extra hug and kiss...then tell her, "Matt sent them from 3000 miles away, in UK."

So everyone knows, Jerry came through his operation and is improving. I'm very thankful for him, he has been a wealth of MDing information to me. He has helped more than he'll ever know. This man is an encyclopedia of detecting information.

Good to hear about Jerry. I have been away from the forums for a while and miss some of the guys that used to post a lot.

Tom Z

That is good news!

HH
Mike