Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I Am Back After A Brief Hiatus!

John-Edmonton

Staff member
Been through some difficult times recently. My unit at the hospital where I work had a major change. I am now looking after a covid unit. It kind of knocked the wind out of my sails for a bit. Lots of demands affecting my family life and unit operations.

Anyhow, I had to get out and get some more detecting and prospecting under my belt.

Here's the results from a few hunts which I recently managed to get. Managed some clad, tokens, jewelry and a silver dime.

Here's a better peek at the better finds.

Here's some gold I managed to get with my rocker testing a new site.

Please stay safe out there. Getting covid ain't pretty!

mask small one.jpg

Thanks for your care to others, Bless.
May the ring of gold be in your ears and its glitter be in your scoop.

Was wondering about you. Glad to see you back. Oh, glad to see you got out finally, and made some nice finds. Stay well yourself. HH Jim tn