Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am impressed!!!

Tenspeed

The XP Deus is a great machine!! I have been hunting with an ETrac for 3.5 years, but the XP Deus really impressed me.

My ETrac has been wonderful to me, but there is a new kid in town. I bought an XP Deus two days ago and I immediately went to a place I had hunted hard with my ETrac to give it a good comparison test on how it hunted. This how my test in a difficult spot transpired. I turned the Deus on in the Basic 1 mode set to 8 khz with sensitivity at 95.

I went out to a small church yard (40

Congrats on your purchase. I am glad to hear you are getting along great with the Deus and that you are enjoying it so much. It is a fantastic piece of engineering and it will deliver the goods, as you have already seen. Enjoy it and I look forward to seeing your coming finds on your quest to 100. HH -Marc

Hardy

Pretty nice finds from a site you and others have pounded before. Glad the short training session we had when you picked your Deus up paid off and hope the Pinpoint tips will help you pull some more silver from the site. The more you use it - especially in high trash areas - the more impressed you will be. I've found more silver and copper coins in areas that have been heavily hunted with the Deus this year than I had in the previous 2 years combined.

Keep posting your finds . . . . . I've enjoyed hunting with you from when you got into the hobby and you've really gotten proficient with the various detectors you've used over the years. Let's see what you come up with from some of the sites I talked to you about this week

Andy Sabisch