Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am one of the Dealers who went to the training in....

Chicago and trained on the new CTX. I am usually not one to get excited about any new detectors, but my partner and I were absolutely blown away with the new CTX-3030. I am sitting here with it in my hand and learning more on how to operate this new detector to be able to teach people who come in to our shop on how to operate it. The more I am learning the more excited I get. Read the materials as they come out and I think you will get excited also. Stay glued to the Minlab site and watch all the information that comes out. But I can tell you one thing when I go out in the field tomorrow I will be having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Johnson

n/t

Treasure Hunters Supply said:
Chicago and trained on the new CTX. I am usually not one to get excited about any new detectors, but my partner and I were absolutely blown away with the new CTX-3030. I am sitting here with it in my hand and learning more on how to operate this new detector to be able to teach people who come in to our shop on how to operate it. The more I am learning the more excited I get. Read the materials as they come out and I think you will get excited also. Stay glued to the Minlab site and watch all the information that comes out. But I can tell you one thing when I go out in the field tomorrow I will be having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Johnson

ordered today but do you know of any info so we can learn the controls please will anyone be doing an additional book like they did with the etrac please THANKS

Tom-----Was that a day long (Friday) training class that all the Minelab dealers were required to go to in Chicago on the CTX 3030?
Treasure Hunters Supply said:

Tom Johnson

All that sounds good Tom but the reason I don't take the time to read thru all the material is because I know I can't afford to buy one so I just don't see the point. I will just read the posts people make on what they think of the machine and the finds they make. HH