Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am ready to order a M6 Questions?

Beale

I want U.S.A. Made 1st and I am a Land hunter never have hunted Beach since 2007. I hunt Schools, Parks, and Private property with Permission. I want a unit that will find me Coins, Rings, and every once in a blue moon mayby a Gold Ring. I know the M6 is long in the tooth but I like what I read and hear about it.

I am trying to stay in that price range and am Leary of the MX-5? I would like some of your thoughts on my Choice, Beale.

It's a proven machine that's been around for a while now . I've had one for several years and will never let it go . It will find the coins , rings ( gold ones too) and even a relic now and then . Good for a beginner , good for a Pro . I'm pretty sure you will like it .

Hi Beale , as said the M6 is a proven machine . I have owned two of them and like it better than all the others I have used . It will detect all the targets that you mentioned and more . I like using the SEF 6x8 DD coil on mine and have used several other whites coils on it also and all worked very good . There's a wide choice of coils for it so you can find the coil that suits you best . One of my friends bought a MX5 a couple months ago and he is very pleased with his but I have never tried one of them personally ...You won't regret buying a M6 there great simple to use machines .

Hope this helps some ,
Harold

I'll let a couple of pics show you my feelings about the M6. This is just a taste.

You can't go wrong with the 6. I have one and really enjoy it. I'm very fond of its simplicity and traditional Whites black metal box configuration.
I've heard good thing about the 5 also and I've been thinking about getting one mainly because of its 2tone option that suits my style of hunting.
It's hard to give up a 6 once you've swung one, however. Anyone can fire it up right out of the box and the vdi is dead accurate.
Good luck!

OH It will be a while befor I can Order. I just wanted to make sure of my MD befire I did order. I am sorry if I misled y'all. I just am cash strapped right right now. I really do thanky all of you for all of the good replies on the M6, Beale.