Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I appreciate just how active Dave Johnson is on the forums. It's nice to know we have this level of support! :thumbup:

thanks dave :clapping:

I think DaveJ only monitors for a bit of humour and to ward off, lets just say, when things get a little far-fetched....

I'd prefer he spend his time optimizing/testing the F75 step up machine (hopefully multi-freq)...I bought an F75 in April, 2007 over SEVEN years ago, I only wish Apple would produce an iDetector!

We love you bronco Billy.

n/t

I know he's on heck of a engineer. I've been using his machines for years. They have put a lot of Goodie's in my pouch & he plays guitar. Love him.