Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I can only give the Makro CF77 two thumbs up

SkiWhiz

Would give it more but I am all out of thumbs. I have the CF77 that was sent to me to try with all three coils the 9"/11"/and the 17.5". I have played around with the 11" coil in my yard and took the 9" coil out on an actual hunt today, have not tried the 17.5 coil at all yet. The CF77 is well made, solid but not heavy it is balanced well. Very easy to setup, ground balancing is a breeze to do. For me it is an ideal detector, the max discrimination is set to where I run all my detectors (knock out nails and accepts everything else). I tested it on some of my wife jewelry and it hits everything I passed by the coil even tiny ear ring backs. To me it is like using some of my all time favorite detectors all at the same time, Tesoro's simple but great beep and dig abilities, Minelab Musketeer's can almost feel if the target is a coin or not before you dig it, plus more depth than the Tesoro's or Musketeer's. I am not a multi-tone kind of person by any means but the 3 tones on the CF77 are pleasant and right on the money. I was/am in the market for a detector and am so glad that I have chance to try out the CF77, I had my choices narrowed down to the Vaquero or the CF77 and most likely would of went with the Vaq. due to being skeptical about a detector that is not as popular and not that much info about them. I can honestly tell you all that the CF77 is a great all around detector.

That is awesome to hear SKiWhiz you don't hear much about the CF77 so great to know :thumbup:

thanks for the review