Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

i can post this here now.

amberjack

Diggers Impersonation and all. had a ball so who cares :lmfao:

AJ

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFdT5qpDsRE[/video]

AJ,great video,but you have More coils than any sane person would need. :rofl:

There's other forums you can post that.
Suck a sh*t disturber AJ lol.

But cool hunt. I like watching these types of videos.

Even better are the ones where people show what the detector is reading the target as then digs. Noone does that it seems.
One guy put up what the detector read it as when he pulls the target. Live those videos.
Happy hunting!!

I know I am insane Mega I got 5 coils + the stock with the etrac rather than insane I like not sane :coiltec:

I did post the video up on the etrac forum no comments no views seems the etrac snobs don't like strange talkin noobs :buds: so they miss out on all my insanity.

Stoof-tabsallday I like hearing what the detector sounds like before the dig not just watching the dig like really how do I learn anything from that sure I can go in to more detail on how I have the detector set up but still learning and not real good at using the cam it has no zoom its a gun cam on my ball cap got a 4K card coming might help a bit and working out how to hold the coin, I will get there.

so anyway I had fun not every day I get a day like that around here 4 big silver florins in one hunt doesn't happen every day and made even better that I could share my fun with my mates :biggrin:

thanks guys.

AJ

just so you know what the coins look like all nice and clean :biggrin:

AJ

006_7.jpg

yes silver coins :biggrin: ones I found in the video which is now here [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT8lQwGXnbI[/video]

AJ