Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I can't believe it! Another Friggin snowstorm tonite & tomorrow! 12+ inches!:ranting:

I can't stand it anymore! Can you believe a "freak" major snowstorm is hitting Northern Ohio tonite and tomorrow dumping 12"+ heavy snow? All the rain finally melted the snow and I was ramped up ready to get out with my new AT Pro. Now I have to wait a bit. :cry:

feel bad for ya! I live in southwestern ohio and we are getting a dusting right now..........

Coinhunter, I am from Conneaut which is on the Lake Erie shores, Pa. line. We have averaged a snow storm a week for the last 5 or 6 weeks. I did get out Wed., but today there is a good 12 inches of HEAVY wet snow. My four wheel drive tractor is grunting. I has to end soon. R.L.

Finally got my AT Pro back from Garrett last Friday, been raining or I had to work so have not been able to get out with it. Finally going to warm up and be nice and sunny tomorrow. Will be posting the fantastic finds for sure next week and the falsing is a thing of the past, thanks Garrett

We got about 8" of the wet heavy stuff. It's about 35 degrees and it seems to be melting already. Roads were clear and it only took a few minutes to knock large amounts of wet snow off my car. I shouldn't complain since there is a major disaster in Japan after that massive earthquake and tsunami. Guess I should count my blessings and be thankful I'm here safe in the snow and not in a disaster area like those poor folks.