Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I Cashed In. Called My Poker Hand. Sent "ALL" MY Gold To A Refinery For Cash!

John-Edmonton

Staff member
I cashed out, called my poker hand, it's time! I sent my gold out to a refinery for cash. Going to a refinery eliminates the middle man, and you get a much better price for your gold. Included in my package was the gold jewelry I have found during my last several years using my Garrett metal detectors. It all adds up!

jan14g.JPG

jan14f.JPG
jan14.JPG
jan14h.JPG
jan14i.JPG

I cashed out, called my poker hand, it's time! I sent my gold out to a refinery for cash. Going to a refinery eliminates the middle man, and you get a much better price for your gold. Included in my package was the gold jewelry I have found during my last several years using my Garrett metal detectors. It all adds up!

View attachment 51710

View attachment 51711View attachment 51712View attachment 51713View attachment 51714
Which refinery ??? How much did they pay against the spot price ???
Now that gold is over 2k, i thought Id start liquidating, too !!!

Congrats on all your hard work.

HH
Donna(NJ)

Which refinery ??? How much did they pay against the spot price ???
Now that gold is over 2k, i thought Id start liquidating, too !!!

Congrats on all your hard work.

HH
Donna(NJ)
ARA Gold, in TEXAS. You can go to their website. I bought my wife a car the first time I sent in a batch of gold consisting of 126 gold rings and some bracelets.

F
ARA Gold, in TEXAS. You can go to their website. I bought my wife a car the first time I sent in a batch of gold consisting of 126 gold rings and some bracelets.
Fantastic !!!! Didnt know if they were still accepting small batches. Last time I read about them, it seemed to be a complicated process.
I'll check them out again.

Thx,
Donna

WoW. Now that's a bunch of gold.
How long did it take to collect all those fines.
If you have any of those vials left laying around I'd be interested in one or two of them.