Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I checked with Kelly Co. no new 5.5x10" coils yet!:thumbdown:

I talked with two salesmen and they didn't know what I was talking about. IOW it wasn't on their computer screen yet.

Charles (Sabre)(Tx) said:
I saw them on the *bay site and ordered one. Hope it was legit.??? yikes! :shrug:

Hey guys, as soon as Nokta said we would be dependent on a certain dealer here in the states. I went there and ordered mine direct from the Nokta dealer in Turkey. He took a while getting around to shipping it but eventually came thru and I have it in hand. It took nearly three weeks. I haven't had a chance to get out hunting with it yet because it's been just to hot and dry but have done a lot of bench testing of this coil. I think it's really gonna be a good one. It tests neck and neck with the stock coil for sensitivity and air test distance. In some tests it does better because I can crank more gain into it while the machine remains stable. I hope this helps!

John

Dreamweaver-
Please keep us posted as to how that coil performs. I am very interested. Is it a solid coil (i hope)?. Thanks!

Dean

Dreamweaver4849 said:
greaser said:
Whats the Turkey web site you guys are using?

Look at the posts above. The info is there. (ilhaninci)

Thanks I got the eBay seller. I thought there may have been an actual website where it was getting ordered from.

Got my new Nokta 5.5X10" coil for my Fors CoRe today (Sept. 2). Pretty quick delivery from where ever it came from (Turkey?). I haven't gotten to officially hunt with it yet but I've already found that I can crank my sensitivity up to 99 on it in Di3 and air tested a nickel at 10". It stays real quiet and seems to get some good depth in my mild South Texas soil. In Di2 I could run the sensitivity stable at 90 and air tested a nickel at 11.5". I think I'm gonna like it! Very lightweight!
Sorry about the fuzzy pic!

Charles

OK Charles you can't show that picture anymore because I don't have one yet............jealous. Get that coil in the dirt and get back with us. Epoxy filled?

If I have the chance I'm gonna try it out this weekend. I don't think it is epoxy filled...sounds almost "hollow" and is very lightweight....maybe foam-filled?

Charles

No I haven't gotten one yet but with 2 success stories on receiving them I'm gonna go for it. I actually am glad for a closed coil that big it's not epoxy filled, it would be way heavy if it was. Frank pm the actual name of the place you got yours from. When I looked earlier in this post I could not make heads nor tails of the places or how to order.