Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I could not take it anymore :hot:

Ken in Georgia

Warren in Georgia and I were scouting and area today. It's cold and windy, and we have been there before. Well to make a long story short. I pulled this up and WOW :surprised:. All we have ever found at this spot was a 1956 wheat penny. Iron everywhere, Anyway, I ve had a great week and sorry to see it end. This is the oldest coin I've ever pulled up. And I hope, I do not have to wait another 20 years to see another. P.S. we are going back there today, just to see if it is a real spot or just a once in a life time find. We are looking for a town that disappeared many years ago and we are relic hunting for the union camp. Thanks for looking there are 2 pictures one after it was dug and one after it was cleaned. And yes Mud I will fully say "I Suck" LOL :rofl:

HH
Ken

P.S.S. I do not think I will ever have another week that this one has been. But, I would love too. The G2 is the best friend that a person can have. :goodnight::inlove:

Its been great to see your finds Ken, from indeed an awesome week! Nice location research, excellent hunting skills in the iron, solid presentation on the posts! WELL DONE!
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Its been great to see your finds Ken, from indeed an awesome week! Nice location research, excellent hunting skills in the iron, solid presentation on the posts! WELL DONE!
Mud

Thanks to all, but I was not even trying to cross it, and did ! :crazy:

n/t

Kickin, way to go Ken, I hope this streak keeps up for you!
HH

Hi Ken

Nice Find! A bust coin is on my list and one that has eluded me for many years. Congratulations on a great find!

HH,
Ray

Thanks everyone, we are researching a new place that is close to this area. I have asked to detect on some of the other places around there. Which according to one of the people we talked to has never been hit. And from What I see, we are right on the old town that disappeared in 1874 due to Yellow Fever. And, for whatever reason comes back in 1878. So, I am hope for more great finds for our team. Good luck to all.

HH
Ken

Ken,

You're starting to set an impossible standard to follow.

Shame on you. :thumbup:

That is a beauty!

Thanks everyone