Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I.D. on an object. Anyone else ever find one of these??

NebTrac

Found in a yard.

1. Comes apart in to 3 sections.
2. Cone end as 2 holes opposite of each other.
3. Flat, back end, has a very small hole about this [size=x-large].[/size] size.
4. The middle is black and "plastic-like". It is also hollow and has a "wick" type substance to it.
5. The middle is also threaded and screws into the "flat back" piece.
6. No writing whatsoever.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

NebTrac

Weaving tool?

I think I have the answer....Old style VICKS type inhaler...The wick thing is what you soaked in the VICKS...
I would imagine there was a 4th piece that was a cap for the end with the 2 holes...

HH,

GoGoGopher said:
I think I have the answer....Old style VICKS type inhaler...The wick thing is what you soaked in the VICKS...
I would imagine there was a 4th piece that was a cap for the end with the 2 holes...

HH,

This makes as much sense as anything to me so far GoGo. Someone on one of the other forums guessed a smelling salts deal. I'm going to go with an inhaler of some sort until something better comes up. I just wish it had some writing on it.

Thanks,

NebTrac