Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I DID IT! :crazy: IT IS ON THE WAY!

Fishrgal

When I asked the difference between Garrett Pro Pin-pointer and the Automax, I got so much helpful advise that I HAD to order the Pro. I so appreciate all of you for all the tips and the wealth of information I have been able to glean from all of you. Now, I have a brand new Automax for sale :bouncy: By the way, I checked eBay and bought it from a dealer for $127.50 (the holder is included) and free shipping. My next purchase will be the sniper coil.:detecting:

You'll never hunt again without it!!! I don't:)

I bought my pro pointer about three weeks ago. It was taking me around 3 minutes per target and now it's closer to a minute or even less in a lot of cases. It sure makes lie easier. Gotta love that thing.

MrGee

Congrats kiddo. Happy days are here again. You will love that little jewel and you will find so many more goodies with it.

Bill

OK> I know I'm a little beserk about this topic-BUT the fun will really begin when you get the sniper coil.:clsoedeyes: OK- I'll shut up now.

Used my pro pointer for the first time today. Found over $11 in clad only because it took less time to recover the coins because of this fantastic pro pointer. Next best thing to slice Bread.

There ya go!!!! sounds like your on your way!!!

Have happy Hunts and post some pics!!!

Ron

Rangers Lead The Way

Wise decision; you'll never regret it. You could keep the other one just in
case you have a friend you want to introduce to metal detecting. Then they
can have a pin pointer to borrow.

Katz

:usaflag:You are now officially spoiled. Have fun and post some pictures of your finds for us !

It saves so much time and it's easier on your back, also. Before I got my propointer, I would have to get back up and rescan the hole and that's aggravating with back trouble and arthritis. Now, once I pinpoint with my 2500 and dig my plug of dirt, out comes the propointer and it's so much easier and faster. God bless Mr. Garrett and all those fine folks who designed and built such a wonderful tool. Just don't turn your back on it, it's very popular and might grow legs and walk away.

probably the best MD accesory you can buy. have had mine about a year and won't leave home without it.