Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I did it im buying a M6:clapping:

oldbob55

Getting a M6 can't wait to get it. I heard good things about it they say its a coin killer. What coils would you recommend for the beach (wet sand) and parks with alot of trash.

Bob

Hey Bob, I'm seriously considering getting one as well. If you don't mind my asking what did you pay for yours? I'm looking at a couple of used ones and wanted to get a feel for what is a fair price. Thanks.

Ive had one for almost 2 years now and I love it. As far as coils go, the 5.3 eclipse is the one I use the most, its great for trashy areas like grass strips.

Hey Bob
The M6 is a great detector and the target Id and the seven tone's make it fun to use. I also use the 5.3 and it is good in the trash just make sure you overlap your swings as not to miss anything. I just bought a 10 X 12 sef coil for the open area's and the beach but have not used it yet. Can't wait till spring. Good luck and remember those two way iffies

I had bought the cionmaster in DEC. as a loner to nephew when hunting with me,however after reading specs.on the M6,I went ahead and sold the cionmaster yesterday and am looking forward to purchase of M6.I'm only about 100 hrs. into the dirt fishing but I'm hooked I hunt with the mxt300 dx-1 probe,as of the last 20 hrs I've been using the 4x6 dd and loving it,run the machine wide open threshold faint, almost need to go get some biscuit to go with the gravy.I also have the 5.3 and stock 300mm (12'').I'll be following the post for the tone mod on the mxt I think I'll like that about the M6.

KCCubFan said:
Hey Bob, I'm seriously considering getting one as well. If you don't mind my asking what did you pay for yours? I'm looking at a couple of used ones and wanted to get a feel for what is a fair price. Thanks.

KCCubFan
Iv'e seen them go for around between 350.00 and 425.00 got mine for 370.00. shipped

I got my year-old M6 for $300 from a guy who didn't really know what he had. It's a great machine and much better with EMI than my MXT. The tones are great, too. You don't have to keep looking down at the screen, especially in trashy areas.

oldbob55 said:
KCCubFan said:

KCCubFan
Iv'e seen them go for around between 350.00 and 425.00 got mine for 370.00. shipped

Thanks for replying Bob. The one I'm interested in is 4 years old from the original owner. Said he seldom used it. You may have seen his ad on another site as he addressed you when you were searching for an M6. Originally he asked $400. Since it's 4 years old would $350 be fair? I've seen a NIB on eBay go for $460 a week or two back.

KCCubFan said:
oldbob55 said:
KCCubFan said:

KCCubFan

Thanks for replying Bob. The one I'm interested in is 4 years old from the original owner. Said he seldom used it. You may have seen his ad on another site as he addressed you when you were searching for an M6. Originally he asked $400. Since it's 4 years old would $350 be fair? I've seen a NIB on eBay go for $460 a week or two back.

Can't hurt to offer 350.00 thats a good price give it a shot see what happens.
Have him send you pics of it. check feedback forum on that site.
Let me know how it works out good luck

Bob

Hi Bob ,

I got mine for $390.00 Shipped . It had 6 months of warranty left , a set of White's headphones , Manual , DVD , a small softback book on how detectors work and a printout sheet on getting started . It had everything but the original box and looked like it never had been used . I am really happy with how this machine performs .

H H ,
George

I have four machines and my old M6 is my favorite for killing coins. I went out today for an hour and found a 1944 Merc dime. The Matrix is awesome.

oldbob55 said:
Getting a M6 can't wait to get it. I heard good things about it they say its a coin killer. What coils would you recommend for the beach (wet sand) and parks with alot of trash.

Bob

My new M6 was shipped today can't wait till it gets here:clapping:

I have had several coils for my M6, the stock coil is great, but if you want better depth and target separation in trashy areas consider the excelerator 10" DD coil. Great choice on machine for sniffing out coins and jewelry. Gl and HH