Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I Did It

Nancy-IL

Larry took me out detecting and I didn't last long, but did get a few targets. Nothing old but a broken copper key. I had a blast trying though. I came home with a whopping .46 in clad. Maggie passed with flying colors while on the end of the leash while Larry was detecting. Mother's Day was a very pretty day and I hope all you other mothers were able to get out and enjoy the weather and had a good day also. HH, Nancy

Sounds like you had a great day. We're waiting for a little rain here, as the ground is pretty dry right now. Congrats on the 46 cents. Even if its not old any coin is a good coin. Daryl

Great going Nancy,
Wish I could get out but it maybe another 2 months if this Cancer gets into remission, I still have one more chemo and 4 more radiations. Tell Larry I said hi and give the boys a pat for me.
Soon I hope.
Roy

We're thinking of you Roy and thanks for the comments. HUGS, Nancy

I did have a great day Daryl. It was so nice out and the ground was easy digging. I worked hard for my 1 quarter, 2 dimes and a penny. :) HH, Nancy

Glad to hear your getting out some ,next time you'll get more!

Happy to see you are getting out some. Better luck next trip!!!!!!