Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I dig and dig to found gold

Picsous

When i water hunt,all signal is saying to me ..DIG..
I never use discrimination in water,i dig every signal and gold just pop out.
I been using 3 different detector (Sandshark-Safari-1280x Aquanaut ) to find that gold,i guess the secret to find gold is DIG and DIG.
I will be trying a new detector next summer XP Deus.

Wow!

Very impressive!! where are you located? and do you detect the beach's.....dry sand or wet?....in the surf? or freshwater lakes? Would you share your settings with us please?

Most of that gold was found in one freshwater lake with 2 small beach in Canada.
The settings in freshwater lake is easy with any detector all metal no discrimination you could be surprise.

Very nice recoveries. That cold water in Canada must shrink the finger, and the rings just fall off. :thumbup:

Yeah! Nice work! How do you run all three detectors at the same time? drag one behind you? :rofl:
Mud

396Nova

It is a proven fact your fingers don't shrink. It is little freshwater goldfish that pull the rings off your fingers. That is how they got their name. Don't know what happens in salt water to make rings fall off....... Saltwater goldfish maybe. Lol