Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I don't know whether it's just me, or is anybody else having issues with the forum

Hombre

I notice a lot of posts getting cut off, almost like the posts are edited/moderated But do not make any sense.

Then this morning I get on the "Finds Treasure Forum" and a different page comes up for a chicken hatchery, something is screwy:shrug:

Now mine is all messed up. Everything looks stripped down, just started a few minutes ago. I think I might take a hiatus from find mall til its fixed. Maybe it has to do with the latest hacking that compromised so many websites/user names/passwords.

I believe that Finds recently changed severs, so maybe there is some bugs left in the transition?

Mark

Are you using Windows OS? What browser are you using?
Bet you have malware................

I run a Linux distro OS, and Firefox browser never run into the problems you guys are having.

Yep. Seems like on some posts, you get 3 or 4 lines and anything after that isn't posted. I couldn't even edit it. Yet preview was fine. It would appear that the software problem lies with the server at Finds.

Sven said:
Are you using Windows OS? What browser are you using?
Bet you have malware................

I run a Linux distro OS, and Firefox browser never run into the problems you guys are having.

I am running Linux Ubuntu 12.04 LTS with Google Chrome ,on my laptop,no trouble at all none.:tongue: