Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I downgraded! and am happy about it!

dont know nutin

I am new to this hobby and find it MOST ENJOYABLE! I got a new Safari and they threw in a new BH 505 in the deal. I started using the Safari but was finding very little with it. I decided to try out the 505 and WOW! what a difference! I was finding coins everywhere I looked!. So I sold the Safari to my neighbor for $200.00 and only use the 505!. I only wish I had known how good the 505 was before I paid the bucks for that Safari. O well live and learn I guess. At least now I am haveing more finds and more fun!

Sometimes less is more!! :detecting:

YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT! At least my neighbor is happy to get a detector he has always wanted one. At least I now know I will find much more than he will! LOL

I never liked Minelab sound...too wierd, and too much...A simple beep is all I need...

HH,

That's what I think Too! The Mine lab Safari might be OK for some folks but I couldn't find anything with it. now, the Bounty Hunter 505 now that's a new story since I started using the 505 all I seem to find is COINS! Now I am a happy camper for sure! I guess the proof is in the pudding!. At least I managed to get $200.00 of the money I spent on the Safari so its not a total loss!