Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I E-Mailed Zeekey

After-1-

Before my time on here I was told by "SnotOtter" that Zeekeys gave a lot of information on the F70 as to the operation, Zeekeys is recovering from Heart Attacks and Strokes, He is getting along but slow going. And SnotOtter says Hello To Every One -----------------after1-----------

n/t

I think on one of his last posts some time age he mentioned he was a little under the weather. Thanks for checking after1 and letting us know. He and Mud Puppy knew their F 70's. HH jim tn

The other day Mud told me that Zeeks encouraged in 2012 for a 10k coin year. That number would be a 20yr amount for me,--- ------------after1-----------------------

praying Zeekeys has a speedy recovery.